Jacey is in her first year of Girls Fastpitch Softball this year, and LOVING it! She loves being catcher - and she's really good at it too! She even received the game ball (that's like being the MVP) a few weeks ago! It keeps her busy, with up to 3 games a week, plus practices at least once a week. Thank goodness for one of my best friends Jill, who is also the team manager, who helps out with picking her up or dropping her off when schedules collide. Jacey really needed something like this, to both get her physically active and help her make friends. Jacey has always been very outgoing, much more than I am, and has never been afraid to try anything, but never really found something she liked doing so much. I love watching her catch and bat.
I do enjoy watching most sports - which is good because when Chris has the remote that's usually what's on! For those of you who know me well, you probably know that I am not good at playing sports. My team-sport experience lasted all of one day when I was a kid. And when Chris tried to teach me how to play tennis a few years ago, I ended up in tears. I do have a pretty pink tennis racquet from it though! I know Payton and Killian will be really good at all sports, because Chris is so good at them, and his genes are bound to cancel mine out. Well, let's hope!
Here are some pictures of Jacey's game yesterday. She's in the RED!





No comments:
Post a Comment