Saturday, April 19, 2008

Posh Baby

My mom and I took Killian and Payton to this really cool convention last weekend. It was called Baby Celebration, and there were over 100 vendors - mostly geared toward pregnant women and babies/toddlers, a lot of "parent invented" products, and speakers. Originally, we went to see Rachel Coleman of Signing Time. We got there right when it opened and got front and center seats to see Rachel. She told her story and sang some songs. The babies definitely did not get that she was on TV at their house, and in front of them in person.

After that, we walked around for a few hours and saw some cool stuff. We did end up meeting Rachel right before she left. The line had dwindled and we were able to say hi to her.

I bought Payton the cutest things ever! They are my new favorite product for her! BabyLegs! I've seen them before, but never wanted to spend the money on them, but it was getting a bit cold in the convention center, and they were on sale, so I got her some to throw on her legs. I absolutely LOVE them! I want all the colors! I would like to buy some very boyish BabyLegs for Killian too, but Chris would kill me if I put legwarmers on his son. LOL.

Here's what Payton looks like in her BabyLegs, she's a very posh girl, you know.





















And here's Killian being a boy. He's signing "be careful" in the first picture.
























No comments: