There's this harness made for twins that I really want to get. I know that some people think this is somehow cruel or weird to put your kids on a leash, but I don't. I think it's a really good idea, especially if you have multiples that run in two different directions when you set them free from their stroller. However, I'm sure with this harness, they would most likely run around me, in two different directions of course, and wrap my legs together so that I would fall down, and everyone would then be crying. I can pretty much guarantee they would not be as happy as the kids on the website look. But at least they would look so cute with one pink and one blue harness.
Back to my original thought, since we can't just pop outside into a backyard and I can't take them to the park by myself, we've been visiting indoor playgrounds. I had a favorite one, but it got shut down by the fire department for not being up to code. I am very bummed about this because it was fairly inexpensive, very close to my house, clean, a gated area for kids 5 and under so they couldn't go more than 20 feet from me, and I really liked the owner. So, two weeks ago, the twins were on a good nap and eating schedule, so we tried a new indoor playground.
I'm sorry to say...I hated the new place! I hated it before I even got in there! They didn't have any way for me to get into the building with a stroller! How can you run a business for kids and babies, but not have a stroller ramp? I had to call them, and then walk all the way around the block to go in the back entrance. I won't go into all the reasons I didn't like this place, the babies liked it, and that's what we were there for. We just won't be going back. Anyway, here are some pictures from that day.
He's signing "horse"



No comments:
Post a Comment