In the 6 weeks since my last big entry I'm like 10 times busier than I've been in a long time. Probably because the girls are back in school - homework every night and three (
yes three) separate drop-offs in the morning before I get to work add hours every week to the already tight scheduled at home. And softball season hasn't even started yet! It's also a very busy time for me at work, too, so I'm doing a lot of work from home. Sitting and updating the blog is not quite a priority lately. But I know you all want pictures, and we have A LOT of updates, so I'll try to post those this week and get the most current pictures up too.
Killian and Payton turned 20 months old today, so I figure I'd better get the last of the 18-month-old pictures up here.
Click on Payton's picture below to see the pictures (posting each one takes way too long!).
No comments:
Post a Comment